Between lockdowns during 2020 we managed to find time to visit the zoo taking the the Panasonic G9 & the Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro lens. Mostly manual focus, manual exposure and shot on a tripod (one shot handheld). The profile on the G9 was V-LOG L. I can’t include all of the clips that I shot because I am using some of them for other projects but there is still a broad spectrum of scenes to demonstrate the camera and lens. Hope you enjoy it, cheers.
- Review & samples: Legacy Olympus 50mm f3.5 Macro lens with Blackmagic Pocket 6K. Travel video setup.
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K Full Frame. Exposure, ISO & Noise
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K Full Frame. Day three samples: Two hours before sunset at the zoo
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K Full Frame. Day two samples: By the river in Maldon. BMCC 6K Full Frame
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K Full Frame. First day samples: An hour at the park. BMCC 6K Full Frame.