Having used my trusty Manfrotto 055 tripod for over 30 years I have finally made a gadget that can prevent the legs splaying while it’s being carried. It’s easy to make and also speedy and convenient in use.
- King of the swingers, locked and loaded. Comedy. Viewer discretion advised!
- Ring-Tailed Lemurs. Beautiful creatures and my favourite Primate! (Panasonic G9)
- Gibbon calls an emergency at the zoo ;-)
- JJC Extension Tubes MFT – Micro 4/3. Another unfinished review.
- Unknown Hero. Air Vice Marshal George Lott. RAF 1922-1959.