Whilst putting together this review of the Zoom F2 field recorder, I came across too many issues that made it impossible to complete the review as originally planned. This mostly unscripted review may help you with your purchasing decisions. Please excuse the inclusion of my spontaneous babble but I had already wasted too much time on this device and thought better of wasting more. This particular Zoom F2 was a big fail but I’m not sure that there isn’t a common issue with this device.
- Young Cormorant. Panasonic S1 and Sigma 150-600mm Sports Lens
- A couple of hours in Southend-on-Sea with the Panasonic S1 and Sigma 150-600mm Sports Lens
- Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II backpack used for the Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Sports DG DN OS
- Making the most of a bad clip. Please choose the grade you like.
- Test: Amazon Basics 72mm Polarising Filter CPL. An experiment in artificial voices.