Whilst putting together this review of the Zoom F2 field recorder, I came across too many issues that made it impossible to complete the review as originally planned. This mostly unscripted review may help you with your purchasing decisions. Please excuse the inclusion of my spontaneous babble but I had already wasted too much time on this device and thought better of wasting more. This particular Zoom F2 was a big fail but I’m not sure that there isn’t a common issue with this device.
- Extension tubes with long telephoto zooms e.g. Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro & Panasonic G9
- Zoom F2 Field Recorder – The unfinished review – a major fail
- Panasonic G9 & Olympus 40-150 Pro lens go to the Zoo in 4K V-LOG L
- Panasonic V-LOG L – It’s all in the grade – shot in 6K photo mode
- Review of a Sioti lens hood & comparing the differences