Between lockdowns during 2020 we managed to find time to visit the zoo taking the the Panasonic G9 & the Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro lens. Mostly manual focus, manual exposure and shot on a tripod (one shot handheld). The profile on the G9 was V-LOG L. I can’t include all of the clips that I shot because I am using some of them for other projects but there is still a broad spectrum of scenes to demonstrate the camera and lens. Hope you enjoy it, cheers.
- Nature: True Glory. Filmed in stunning 4K cinematic widescreen. Panasonic G9 VLOG-L
- Tripods: do your legs splay? This DIY hack might be the answer!
- Cheap Chinese phone is superior to the Panasonic G9
- Extension tubes with long telephoto zooms e.g. Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro & Panasonic G9
- Zoom F2 Field Recorder – The unfinished review – a major fail