Between lockdowns during 2020 we managed to find time to visit the zoo taking the the Panasonic G9 & the Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro lens. Mostly manual focus, manual exposure and shot on a tripod (one shot handheld). The profile on the G9 was V-LOG L. I can’t include all of the clips that I shot because I am using some of them for other projects but there is still a broad spectrum of scenes to demonstrate the camera and lens. Hope you enjoy it, cheers.
- Young Cormorant. Panasonic S1 and Sigma 150-600mm Sports Lens
- A couple of hours in Southend-on-Sea with the Panasonic S1 and Sigma 150-600mm Sports Lens
- Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II backpack used for the Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Sports DG DN OS
- Making the most of a bad clip. Please choose the grade you like.
- Test: Amazon Basics 72mm Polarising Filter CPL. An experiment in artificial voices.