Between lockdowns during 2020 we managed to find time to visit the zoo taking the the Panasonic G9 & the Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro lens. Mostly manual focus, manual exposure and shot on a tripod (one shot handheld). The profile on the G9 was V-LOG L. I can’t include all of the clips that I shot because I am using some of them for other projects but there is still a broad spectrum of scenes to demonstrate the camera and lens. Hope you enjoy it, cheers.
- Zoom F2 Field Recorder – The unfinished review – a major fail
- Panasonic G9 & Olympus 40-150 Pro lens go to the Zoo in 4K V-LOG L
- Panasonic V-LOG L – It’s all in the grade – shot in 6K photo mode
- Review of a Sioti lens hood & comparing the differences
- Stock Video Media – Our new venture, some outtakes and a promo video