Here is a simple DIY project costing less than £10 using an IKEA ‘Trofast’ container. Build a camera stand lightbox/diffuser which gives surprisingly good results and is fun to use.
- Zoom F2 Field Recorder – The unfinished review – a major fail
- Panasonic G9 & Olympus 40-150 Pro lens go to the Zoo in 4K V-LOG L
- Panasonic V-LOG L – It’s all in the grade – shot in 6K photo mode
- Review of a Sioti lens hood & comparing the differences
- Stock Video Media – Our new venture, some outtakes and a promo video