Here is a simple DIY project costing less than £10 using an IKEA ‘Trofast’ container. Build a camera stand lightbox/diffuser which gives surprisingly good results and is fun to use.
- “Sunday Afternoon” an original guitar piece
- Review: New Neewer 44mm Low Profile Ball Head. Great price, but does it perform?
- Meat processing & packaging in nature – Olympus 60mm macro – Panasonic G9
- Pergear TH3 Pro ball head review. A seemingly very popular item. Any good?
- Pick and Pluck Foam – is repair or change possible?