Here is a simple DIY project costing less than £10 using an IKEA ‘Trofast’ container. Build a camera stand lightbox/diffuser which gives surprisingly good results and is fun to use.
- My new Panasonic 14-140 lens with video samples in 6K photo mode on the Panasonic G9 using V-LOG L
- The DIY IKEA lightbox camera stand diffuser thingy
- These cute cows are up to scratch! Panasonic G9, Tamron adaptall II 70-210mm lens, 4K VLOG-L 10BIT
- How we make real Ginger Tea. A little indulgence in a lock-down world.
- Panasonic G9 V-LOG L Upgrade – Video samples and review