Here is a simple DIY project costing less than £10 using an IKEA ‘Trofast’ container. Build a camera stand lightbox/diffuser which gives surprisingly good results and is fun to use.
- First test: Sigma 100-400 EF. BMPCC 6K G2. Hanningfield Reservoir during insect swarm.
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC) 6K G2 – First test shots
- The Bird Man of The Marsh
- Panasonic S 24-105mm f4.0 lens. Photo samples from first day out.
- A look at Clacton-on-Sea with the Panasonic S1 & Blackmagic RAW.