A random (chronological-ish) selection of some of my favourite clips (over 200) all captured with the Samsung NX1 over the past two years in 4K. Filmed in “Manual” & ” Aperture Priority” exposure modes using an assortment of legacy Tamron Adaptall II lenses requiring manual focus.
- Young Cormorant. Panasonic S1 and Sigma 150-600mm Sports Lens
- A couple of hours in Southend-on-Sea with the Panasonic S1 and Sigma 150-600mm Sports Lens
- Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II backpack used for the Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Sports DG DN OS
- Making the most of a bad clip. Please choose the grade you like.
- Test: Amazon Basics 72mm Polarising Filter CPL. An experiment in artificial voices.