A random (chronological-ish) selection of some of my favourite clips (over 200) all captured with the Samsung NX1 over the past two years in 4K. Filmed in “Manual” & ” Aperture Priority” exposure modes using an assortment of legacy Tamron Adaptall II lenses requiring manual focus.
- “Sunday Afternoon” an original guitar piece
- Review: New Neewer 44mm Low Profile Ball Head. Great price, but does it perform?
- Meat processing & packaging in nature – Olympus 60mm macro – Panasonic G9
- Pergear TH3 Pro ball head review. A seemingly very popular item. Any good?
- Pick and Pluck Foam – is repair or change possible?