A random (chronological-ish) selection of some of my favourite clips (over 200) all captured with the Samsung NX1 over the past two years in 4K. Filmed in “Manual” & ” Aperture Priority” exposure modes using an assortment of legacy Tamron Adaptall II lenses requiring manual focus.
- Zoom F2 Field Recorder – The unfinished review – a major fail
- Panasonic G9 & Olympus 40-150 Pro lens go to the Zoo in 4K V-LOG L
- Panasonic V-LOG L – It’s all in the grade – shot in 6K photo mode
- Review of a Sioti lens hood & comparing the differences
- Stock Video Media – Our new venture, some outtakes and a promo video