A random (chronological-ish) selection of some of my favourite clips (over 200) all captured with the Samsung NX1 over the past two years in 4K. Filmed in “Manual” & ” Aperture Priority” exposure modes using an assortment of legacy Tamron Adaptall II lenses requiring manual focus.
- Making the most of a bad clip. Please choose the grade you like.
- Test: Amazon Basics 72mm Polarising Filter CPL. An experiment in artificial voices.
- Throw away your microphone! Artificial voices, any good?
- King of the swingers, locked and loaded. Comedy. Viewer discretion advised!
- Ring-Tailed Lemurs. Beautiful creatures and my favourite Primate! (Panasonic G9)