A random (chronological-ish) selection of some of my favourite clips (over 200) all captured with the Samsung NX1 over the past two years in 4K. Filmed in “Manual” & ” Aperture Priority” exposure modes using an assortment of legacy Tamron Adaptall II lenses requiring manual focus.
- Nature: True Glory. Filmed in stunning 4K cinematic widescreen. Panasonic G9 VLOG-L
- Tripods: do your legs splay? This DIY hack might be the answer!
- Cheap Chinese phone is superior to the Panasonic G9
- Extension tubes with long telephoto zooms e.g. Olympus 40-150 F2.8 Pro & Panasonic G9
- Zoom F2 Field Recorder – The unfinished review – a major fail